- Traditional numbering (recognized by the Lutheran, Catholic, and Eastern Orthodox church)
- Divided into the two tables
- The first table of commandments pertains to our relationship with God.
- The second table of commandments pertains to our relationship with other people.
- Depicts horned Moses
- In Exodus chapter 34 of the Latin Vulgate (translated by St. Jerome), Moses is depicted as being ‘horned’ upon his return from receiving the 10 Commandments the second time.
There are no reviews yet.