Here is a list for you: compiled Bible reading plans for you and/ or your children. 🙂
- CPH (Scroll down to the very bottom of that link to download five options: one year, two year, Bible narratives, chronological and daily lectionary)
- Want something geared toward a 180-day school day? Check out this one.
- Ambleside Online has 216-day reading plans, spreading Scripture out over 6 years.
- Here’s a link to a link to a three-year plan of daily Bible readings with a year-long series of weekly readings on Luther’s approach to Scriptures.
Want a Bible reading plan that runs along the school year and goes through the entire Bible? To the Word Bible Reading Challenge starts in September. (I like how there are catch up days.)
Biblestudytools.com also has a number of Bible reading plans including 71 Days in Isaiah.
Ligonier.org is a website with a lot of Bible reading plans. (It’s devotions can lean Reformed, though Tabletalk Magazine has a pretty good reputation among some Lutherans.)
If you want daily Bible readings, but it isn’t necessarily your plan to read through every verse in Scripture, we recommend Treasury of Daily Prayer, available at Amazon, Concordia Publishing House, and app stores as “Pray Now“.
- 2159068957214_md: https://lutheranstockphotos.com/image/2159068957214