One can google quite a bit, but let’s focus here on Lutheran resources.
Books for Children
- Lord, Thee I Love with All My Heart
- When Someone Dies Find Comfort in Jesus by Julie Stiegemeyer
- My Brother Lives with Jesus by Anna & Samuel Gullixson
Books for Adults Grieving for Children
- At the Death of a Child by Donald Deffner
- Never Forsaken: God’s Mercy in the Midst of Miscarriage by Deac. Kathryn Ziegler
Books for Adults
- Living with Dying: Blessings and Prayers for Those Who Grieve
- Final Victory: Contemplating the Death and Funeral of a Christian by Bryan Wolfmueller
- Getting through Grief: Eight Biblical Gifts for Living with Loss by Michael Newman
- Johann Gerhard’s Handbook of Consolations: For the Fears and Trials that Oppress Us in the Struggle with Death
Let me know if you find more.