As we gather resources for languages, we’ll either create a separate product page (as we did for Compiled Latin Resources) or we’ll list them here. Let us know what else you discover!
(It looks like there are COERLL Materials in Arabic, Bangla, Chinese, Czech, English, French, German, Hebrew, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, K’iche’, Malayalam, Persian, Portuguese, Russian, Sanskrit, Spanish, Tamil, Turkish, Urud, and Yoruba!)
ASL (American Sign Language)
- Bill Vicars’ youtube channel: Learn Sign Language
- If you are looking to practice German by reading it, check out Lutheran Beitreage.
- COERLL Materials offers Deutsch im Blick, a multimedia 1st year German language program
- Just a non-Lutheran article, but helpful and encouraging: 7 Tips for Starting to Learn Biblical Greek
- Learn the Greek Alphabet in less than 10 minutes: a youtube video by Steve Demme of Math-U-See.
- A list of resources for teaching Ancient Greek at K-12 levels
- Recommended Classical Greek textbooks: