Ladies & Gentlemen, I’ve been waiting for this day! I’m honored to announce the debut of Solus Christus: the Bible Curriculum for LCMS Homeschool Families, developed by Jennifer Whalen of “The Faithful Homeschool!”
This is a Lutheran Bible curriculum for homeschool families. It incorporates the Small Catechism, Scripture memory work, hymns of the week, and more. As Jennifer says:
All the plans are done for you, no more spending hours choosing Scripture to memorize, flipping through hymns, or wondering if you’re doing it right.
Solus Christus includes a Scope & Sequence of religious studies from Preschool-12th grade that will help guide you as you plan your lessons. And the done-for-you lesson plans make your life easy – plan your weekly Bible in a *snap*!
This $47 purchase includes two years of weekly Bible lesson plans for the family including:
- Memory Work (memorizing hymns, Scripture, and the six chief parts of the Catechism)
- Church Prep (preparing your children for Divine Service each week)
- Bible History (start your homeschool history lessons with Creation!)
- Catechism Lessons (study the Catechism with your children each day)
- Morning Work (done-for-you morning work, that includes daily prayer, memory review, & more!)
The thought is that every two years you can loop through the lessons again. 🙂